Firefighters quickly put out house fire near McMaster University

Firefighters have made quick work of a house fire near McMaster University.

More than half a dozen units were called to 1261 Main Str. W., near Stroud Road, at 1:30 p.m. Thursday.


READ MORE:
1 dead, 1 injured after apartment fire in Waterdown

Fire crews quickly put out the flames that erupted in the kitchen of a home.

There is no word at this point on the cause of the fire or a damage estimate.

Fire officials have not said if anyone was injured in the blaze.

© 2018 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.

You May Also Like

Top Stories