During these uncertain and difficult times
There are Hamilton businesses here for you!
Offering essential services we are relying on to get us through.
Do you have a business that’s still open and can use support? Send us their details below!
**Click on business name for website**
- Andiamo Italian (1632 Wilson St, Hamilton) – For every mealshare meal purchased through Andiamo Italian, a free meal will be donated to a youth in need. Help us support the Hamilton Community during these times! We offer Italian food with a modern twist – Free delivery to Ancaster and Hamilton areas
- BarBurrito (various locations) – Burritos & Bowls Online Ordering + Delivery – “Feed the Canadian Frontline with BarBurrito” – for every donation of $5, a meal can be prepared and delivered to a frontline worker. BarBurrito Canada will be matching all donations dollar for dollar up to $25,000 – For more info https://www.gofundme.com/f/barburrito
- Domiziano Cafe (3-40 Centennial Pkwy, Hamilton) – Brick oven pizza, sandwiches, wings, salads, beer, wine
- Loaded Pierogi (3-275 James St. North, Hamilton) – Small franchise serving Hamilton – Delivery through Uber Eats, Skip the Dishes and Door Dash
- Dietrichs Meat (13-1260 Speers Rd, Oakville) – Butcher shop specializing in BBQ food made freshly in store, marinated meats, kabobs, burgers & sausages. Easter hams & side dishes available
- XXX Burrito (856 Lawrence Rd, Hamilton) – Burritos, Quesadillas & Tacos – pick-up available; free delivery over $50
- Aberdeen Tavern (432 Aberdeen Ave, Hamilton) – Neighbourhood restaurant and bar offering pick-up or delivery from Wednesday-Saturday; 15% off all orders
- Ridge Road Winery (1205 Ridge Road, Stoney Creek) – Hamilton boutique VQA winery since 1875. Hand crafted red, white, rose and sparkling wines – offering free daily local delivery on 4 bottles or more; free delivery on 6 bottles or more in Ontario
- Ye Olde Squire (1508 Upper James St, Hamilton + 127 Plains Rd W, Burlington) – Locally owned British pub, proudly serving Hamilton and surrounding area for over 40 years; Contactless curbside pick-up Thursday-Saturday 3pm-8pm
- Sunset Grill (Eastgate Mall – 75 Centennial Pkwy N & Centre Mall – 1299 Barton St E, Hamilton) – All day breakfast/lunch; Delivery available through UberEats & Skip the Dishes; Offering two free pancakes with every entree
- JT Pets (35 York Blvd, Hamilton) – Natural, limited ingredient products for dogs & cats – Free local delivery for orders over $50
- Gerrie Electric Wholesale Ltd (4104 South Service Road, Burlington) – Electrical, automation150 & lighting products – 2% credit on web orders and free shipping in trading area for account customers; 20% off web orders for Lighting & Fan Studio
- Malcolm the Mortgage Guy (578 Upper James St, Hamilton) – Financing solutions & advice for people, families, small/medium size businesses; mortgages, loans, lines of credit
- Peter’s Painting (106 Walnut St, Hamilton) – Residential painting company currently offering contact-free exterior painting along with deck staining; painting of completely vacant interiors
- Fusion Fix (438 Highway 8 – Unit #1, Stoney Creek) – Laptop and Desktop repairs and upgrades, cellphone screen repairs, liquid damage repairs, etc. Currently offering 10% off of repairs.
- Hestia Hearth Design (3523B Mainway, Burlington) – Hestia Hearth Design is a home remodel firm with an emphasis on kitchen and bathroom remodel. Our products include cabinets, countertop, plumbing fixtures and more. Currently offering 10% discount on vanity and plumbing fixtures
- The Maternity House (168 Ottawa St. N, Hamilton) – Gently used and new Maternity wear – currently offering free shipping with code
- Blue Line Taxi (160 John St S, Hamilton – 905-525-0000) – Pick up passengers, parcels, groceries, etc